- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
Good to know
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned minivan or 4WD Fuel included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Liability insurance
- Moroccan breakfast
- Professional driver/guide
- Transport by an Air-conditioned minivan or 4WD Fuel included
- Professional Pilote/ Guide
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- Tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Meet the locals people and enjoy the beautiful landscapes of the atlas mountains
- Cross the palm groves and dry rivers of the Moroccan desert
- Enjoy delicious tea in a traditional Berber village
- Discover a way of life that has not changed in over 200 years
- Fly over the palm grove of Marrakech on an extraordinary excursion
- Admire the breathtaking view of Marrakech and the splendor of the landscape from the sky
- Enjoy a mint tea and artisan bread in a Berber family after the flight
- The Itinerary of Air balloon Activity
Fly in a hot air balloon over a breathtaking landscape just an hour from Jeema el-Fna and discover the fabulous contrast between urban and rural Morocco.
The adventure starts early in the morning with a pick up at your hotel in Marrakech to join the place of flight located 45 minutes drive.
Upon your arrival, a complete presentation of the security measures will be given and you will have the opportunity to attend the preparation of the hot air balloon.
Once in the air, let the winds guide you for 15 to 25 km, depending on the wind speed. You will fly over a local village and exceptional landscapes.
The flight lasts one hour. After a gradual descent, we will take you to the local village in a typical Berber house for a mint tea and artisan bread.
Once the tasting is over, you will be accompanied to Marrakech and dropped off at your hotel.
Discover Morocco in a singular way during this thrilling hot-air balloon adventure and make a leap of 2000 years back and away from just a few kilometers from Marrakech