- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
Good to know
- Air-conditioned minivan or 4WD Fuel included
- Bottled water
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Local Mountain guide
- Professional driver/ Guide
- Personal expenses
- Entrance Fees
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- Tips and gratuities
- Meet the Barbary apes/wild monkeys
- The discovery of the most beautiful waterfalls of Morocco
- The journey through the Middle Atlas Mountains
- The observation of the Moroccan fauna and flora
- Enjoy a Moroccan tajine after a guided walking tour to waterfalls
- The opportunity to explore the falls site at your own pace
- The Itinerary of Day Trip to Ouzoud Waterfalls
Pick up from your hotel or Riad in Marrakech early in the morning at 8AM, and you will be accompanied by an english speaking driver/guide. The road that you take crosses the plain of Haouz and a succession of villages and small towns. A mountain road then takes you to the Ouzoud Falls of about 110 meters high and are located in the province of Tanaghmeilt, 150 kilometers from Marrakech, in the Atlas Mountains.
The walk near the waterfalls is really beautiful; you can approach the waterfalls on both sides while contemplating the fauna and flora of the region. Do not be surprised to see monkeys that are very numerous there.
The more intrepid can opt for a swim in the river; the water is very clean although its temperature is not very high.
Descent to discover the beautiful waterfalls, springing among the olive trees. You make a nice walk in the surroundings and see the signs magots. Lunch in a restaurant with a panoramic view of the waterfalls. Back to Marrakech via the same road. Arrival at your hotel or riad at the end of the day.