- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
Good to know
- Air-conditioned minivan or 4WD Fuel included
- Bottled water
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Local guide
- English speaking driver guide
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- Tips and gratuities
- Explore Roman and Portuguese history in Essaouira
- See the famous cannon lines facing the Atlantic Ocean
- Guided visit to Argan cooperative
- Visit the old harbor, sekkala, the jewish quarter and the Medina of Essaouira
- Enjoy a walk along the beautiful beach of Essaouira on the Atlantic Ocean
- Enjoy the traditional Moroccan fish lunch at a local restaurant or at the port
- The Itinerary of Day Trip to Essaouira Mogador
The city of essaouira was discovered very early in the 5th BC by the Phoenicians, known since the 14th century under the name of MOGADOR and still boasts to keep this name which is dear to him. The landscapes and panoramic views on the Road from Agadir to Essaouira are likely to take your breath away.
The peaceful and beautiful little town with its architecture, its fishing port, its lively streets and its welcoming people will impregnate you with their cultural character, their art objects, their colors and the scents of the cabinet makers where everything is shaped with wood of Thuya. During your walking tour in the city you will admire the Portuguese architecture mixed with the modern blue and white colors which make the city worth a long tour.
The Bay of Essaouira spreads its beautiful sandy beach on 3km and the Atlantic Ocean blows its gentle wind on the walls of rammed earth. It is also the best place for the surfers who come all around the world to surf especially the bay of sidi Kaoki.
The walk includes the old Jewish quarter El Mellah, the medina, the sacalla, the port and the main square. And of course you will enjoy a fish lunch by the harbor or in a terrace in the Medina.
Departure 8h and return around 18h.