- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
Good to know
- Air-conditioned minivan or 4WD Fuel included
- Bottled water
- Professional art historian official guide
- Professional driver
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Personal expenses
- Entrance Fees
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- Tips and gratuities
- Visit the most beautiful palaces and monuments of Marrakech, including the Bahia Palace.
- Go through the labyrinth souks and discover the artisans workshops.
- Watch the amazing spectacle of the Djemaa El Fna square.
- many stops for taking pictures on the road back to your hotel in Marrakech, including Koutoubia, Dar El Bacha, Medersa Ben Youssef.
- Stroll through the maze of narrow streets of the medina and visit the famous souk.
- Explore the Botanic gardens of Majorel and visit the Berber museum.
- visit the Saadian tombs, discovered and restored recently in 1917.
- The Itinerary of Day Trip to explore Marrakech
Guided city tour of Marrakech start with a pick up from your accommodation and start an explorative journey with an official art historian experienced guide who will take you to discover one of the oldest imperia cities in Morocco, during this guided city tour of Marrakech you will explore and visit the following:
Stroll through the maze of narrow streets of the medina and visit the famous souks, selling everything from leather clothes to spices.
Watch the astonishing spectacle of the Djemaa El Fna square. You'll find juice stalls, water vendors, snake charmers, storytellers and wizards. As soon as it gets dark, the place fills with food stalls.
Visit the most beautiful palaces and monuments of Marrakech, including the Bahia Palace. Built in the late 19th century, the name literally means "shine" and was intended to be the largest palace of its time. You can also visit the Saadian tombs, discovered and restored recently in 1917. The tombs, because of the beauty of their decoration, were a major attraction for visitors to Marrakech.
Lunch is included in a restaurant in the Medina and there will be many stops for taking photos on the way back to your hotel in Marrakech, including Koutoubia, Dar El Bacha, Medersa Ben Youssef and Dar Nejjarine
After lunch we will visit the Majorel gardens, botanic gardens created by the painter and artist Mr Jack Majorel and owned by Yves saint Laurant and Pierre Bergie. Also, you can visit the museum of Berber art recently opened.
The tour end in the afternoon with a discovery tour of the world heritage square Jamaa lafna, where you will enjoy a Moroccan traditional culture while drinking a mint tea on a terrace over the square.