- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
Good to know
- Bottled water
- Air conditioned 4WD Fuel included
- Car insurance
- English speaking driver guide
- Entrance Fees
- Lunch with berber family
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- Tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Explore the merzouga area in 4WD car with professional driver/guide
- Jump in the magic of the desert and explore the nomads living in the desert
- Discover the gnawa music played by the black people at the village of Khamlia.
- Explore and discover the private life of the nomads living in the Sahara
- Enjoy a tour in the sand of erg chebbi
- Explore the fossil mines around merzouga
- Enjoy a traditional berber lunch with nomads
- The Itinerary of Desert 4x4 Tour Activity
An explorative journey to explore to merzouga wonders in 4WD, the tour includes the main highlights and attractions of Merzouga, a fast and fun adventure!
We will visit the village of Gnawa music in Khamlia, nomadic people, mountains, desert stones, Berber Village, Oasis, and nomads.
We will start our journey from the village of the blacks originally from Mali and Sudan, After listening and dancing with their Gnawa music, our adventure will be continue to the route of the rally Paris Dakar, we will follow the arid tracks of the desert to visit the mines Mefes after 30 minutes, of exploring and discovering the fossil land we will continue to visit a nomad family and stop for mint tea with nomads, here, you will discover how people can live in the desert with sandstorm in summer and very hot climate, after lunch we will continue always on the right track paris rally dakar to reach the end of Erg Chebbi. We will have a break to take pictures, and then cross the Berber villages to start another adventure in the sand dunes of Erg chebbi. After the tour we will drive back to your hotel in Merzouga village.