- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
Good to know
- Bottled water
- Moroccan traditional cloths and scarf included
- Necessary equipments for burying included
- Professional guide
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- Tips and gratuities
- Ride camels and enjoy a beautiful sunset over the erg chebbi sand dunes
- Discover traditional Moroccan culture
- Enjoy a romantic Moroccan dinner in desert camp under the stars
- Sleep under nomadic tent in desert camp in erg chebbi dunes
- Discover and explore the Moroccan Sahara desert
- The Itinerary of Desert Sand bath Therapy Activity
Ancestral practice with multiple virtues, sand bath treatment would be effective against rheumatism, polyarthritis, low back pain and some skin diseases.
You will benefit of our years in the reception and support of "bathers", so that the sand bath is made in the best conditions. Indeed, this treatment can’t be done at any time of the day, and a prior visit to the doctor of Merzouga is required, because the sand bath can’t be practiced in some cases (certain heart diseases or forms of asthma, diabetes).
The sand bath is practiced between June and September, when the sand is at its hottest.
Sand bathing has been practiced for centuries to combat rheumatism and other back problems, as well as overweight.
The toxins are eliminated, like the effect of the sauna, and all superfluous fat is eliminated. When you come out of the bath so you do not cool down too quickly, you are covered with a heated blanket. Massages and other treatments can perfect the care also called aromatherapy.
If the sand bath or Psammato-therapy is very famous in Morocco and Algeria, it is still very little known to Europeans; apart from the Italians some thalasso-therapy centers offer this service. Japan has also been practicing this custom for a very long time.