- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
Good to know
- Bottled water during the tour
- Half-Board accommodations in selected hotels and Riads
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Private car minivan or 4WD with fuel included
- Official art historian guides during the tour
- Professional driver/ Guide
- Guided city tour chefchaouen
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- Entrance Fees
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Discover the Moroccan traditions and culture an meet local berbers
- Explore the city of tangier: Kasbah, cap spartel, Hercules caves
- Explore the pearl of the north the blue city of Chefchaouen
- Visit and discover the imperial cities of morocco: Rabat, Meknes and Fes
- Explore the imperials cities and the old medina including souks and old schools
- Discover the beautiful architecture of the old palaces and Kasbahs
- Enjoy a Moroccan berber and traditional cuisine
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
Arrival Casablanca Airport
Pick-up from airport and transfer to your hotel.
Casablanca – Rabat - Chefchaouen “the blue city”
After breakfast, departure for Rabat capital of Morocco: visit Mohammed V mausoleum, Hassan Tower and de Oudaya Kasbah, then road to Chefchaouen, the blue city, overnight in hotel or guest house.
Chefchaouen morning city tour and free afternoon
After breakfast, photographic visit of chefchaouen”the blue city”, Chefchaouen is a popular tourist destination, is a quaint place to hike, relaxing shop. It offers many native handicrafts that are not available elsewhere in Morocco. Start your tour with the kasbah, you can visit the ethnographic museum containing antique weapons, musical instruments, and photographs of the old town. Next, visit the cobbled Main Square, Place Uta el Hamam, then overnight in the blue city.
Chefchaouen - Volubilis - Meknes
After breakfast departure for the roman city of volubilis listed word heritage by Unesco, guided visit, then road to Meknes, overnight in hotel or charming riad.
Meknes city tour - Fez
After breakfast, historical visit of Meknes, the imperial city of the King Moulay Ismail, listed Unesco word heritage: the Granary, the stable for 12000 horses and the gate Bab El Mansour, the most shouted gate in Morocco. Departure for Fez, arrival and panoramic tour to discover Fez differently. Overnight in hotel or charming riad.
Fez guided city tour to explore Fes Medina
Breakfast a full day dedicated to guided visit of Fes: during the city tour you will visit the medieval Medina that was listed as UNESCO World Heritage, the Bouanania Medersa constructed in the early 14th century, the Karaouine Mosque (The ancient educational centre of Islamic studies and the first university in the world), and the Nejjarine Fountain. Continuing on your visit, you will view the blue gate, the medieval tannery, the Royal Palace, and then visit of the Souks. Overnight in Fes.
Fez - Casablanca
After breakfast, departure for Casablanca, arrival and checking in your hotel, time at your disposal.