- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
Good to know
- Bottled water during the tour
- Air conditioned Minivan or 4WD
- Half-board accommodations in selected hotels and Kasbahs
- Official art historian guides during the tour
- Professional driver/guide
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- Entrance Fees
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Explore the city of fes in a guided tour: Mederssa bouanania, nejjarine fountain, art museum, the university, the royal palace and the ceramic factory
- Explore the city of Meknes and the gates; Bab el Mansour, bab elkhmiss and the royal stables
- Explore the blue beautiful city of chefchaouen the pearl of the north
- Visit the Roman ruins in volubilis
- Explore the Tangier: cap spartel, Hercules caves
- Explore the Kasbahs and royal tombs in rabat: Kasbah oudayas, Kasbah challah, the Hassan tower and the Med V mausoleum
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
Fez-Meknes – Ouazzane - Chefchaouen
You will travel to Chefchaouen via Meknes, the Ismaili capital and your visit includes Bab Mansour souani and after you will continue to the ruins of the ancient city of Volubilis and Moulay Driss Zarhoune lunch time lunch break then you will take the road to Ouzzane via beautiful landscapes and panoramic views and through the Rif Mountains to Chefchaouen. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Chefchaouen- Tetouan - Tangier
You will go to visit the city of Chefchaouen which includes the Medina and the waterfalls of Akchur and after you will travel to Tangier visa the mountain of the Rif, the landscape, you will arrive in Tetouan for a visit of Medina and break time for lunch at noon then you will continue to Tangier. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Tangier- Assilah - Rabat
After breakfast at the hotel, you will have the opportunity to discover the city of Tangier and your visit included: Medina, the cave of Herculis and Cap Spartle and after you will continue to Rabat via the highway. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Rabat, Meknes, Fes
Breakfast, you will go to visit Rabat, the imperial city and the administrative capital of the kingdom and the tour includes: Chellah, Mohammed V Mausoleum, Hassan Tower and El Oudia and after you will travel to Fes. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Fes visit city
Breakfast and departure to discover the city of Fes, the oldest imperial cities founded in the 8th century by Moulay Idriss II, and the tour includes: Royal Palace, Mellah and Borj South, lunch break lunch time and the after- at noon, you will continue to visit the old Medina, karaouine, nejjarine and souk. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Fes - Transfer Departure
Departure transfer to the airport of Fes Saiss.