- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
Good to know
- Air conditioned Minivan or 4WD
- Bottled water during the tour
- Camel ride for sunset and sunrise (one camel each)
- Overnight in desert camp dinner and breakfast included
- Half-board accommodations in selected hotels and Kasbahs
- Local guide in Ait ben haddou Kasbah
- Professional driver/guide
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- Entrance Fees
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Explore the gorgeous gorges and canyons of Dades and Todra
- Discover the beautiful architecture of the UNESCO Kasbah
- Meet the Barbary monkeys in the cedar forest of Azrou
- Ride camel and enjoy a beautiful sunset and sunrise over the sand dunes
- Explore the green palm groves and the valleys
- Explore the weekly berber markets in the villages and meet locals
- Enjoy a romantic dinner in desert camp under the stars in Merzouga
- Visit to the cinema studios in Ouarzazate
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
Fez -Ifrane -Azrou - Midelt - Errachidia - Ziz Valley - Erfoud - Merzouga
After breakfast, departure for Midelt through the mountains and cedar forests of the Middle Atlas. Pass by Ifrane, a charming ski resort and Azrou an important craft center specializing in cedar wood works. After passing Zaida (2178m / 7146ft) you arrive in Midelt for lunch.
After lunch we will continue south east to Erfoud and Errachidia by the Ziz valley dotted with palm trees. Continue to the sand dunes of Erg Chebbi. Dinner and overnight at hotel at the foot of the dunes.
Merzouga - Erg Chebbi - Merzouga
After breakfast, you will make the big tour of the dunes through the 2 oasis of MERZOUGA, the nomadic deposit, the village of KHAMLIA (village of blacks), mines MIFISS, desert plateaus to meet Berber nomads, the oasis TISSARDMINE. Return to the hostel around 3 pm for the departure of your caravan on the back of dromedaries to watch the sunset in the dunes. You will spend the night in a desert camp located 2 hours by camels in the desert. Dinner and overnight in nomadic tent.
Merzouga - Rissani - Erfoud - Tinghir - Toudra Gorges - Dades Valley - Dades Gorge
Wake up early to watch the sunrise on the dunes, return to the camel to the hotel where you will meet your driver; after breakfast, departure to Rissani and Erfoud to visit the fossilized marble factory before continuing to the palm groves of Touroug and Tinjdad. Arrival at Toudra gorge for lunch. In the afternoon, continue to the Dades Gorge through Boumalne and the Dades Valley. Dinner and night at the gorges.
Dades Gorge - Dades Valley - Valley of Roses - Kelaa M'gouna - Skoura - Ouarzazate
After breakfast, return to the Dades Valley to the kasbah of Ait Youl where you will take a track allowing you to admire the kasbah and ksour of the valley of roses to join Kelaa M'gouna. Lunch, then we will leave for the palm grove of Skoura, visit the kasbah Amredile, and arrived in Ouarzazate for the night (guest house).
Ouarzazate - Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou - Marrakech
After breakfast, the morning is spent visiting Ouarzazate: Taourirt kasbah, movie studios. We will then go to Ait Ben Haddou, where you will visit the old village, the Kasbah (classified as a UNESCO World Heritage Site). Afternoon, departure for Marrakech via the Tizi N'Tichka pass, arrival in Marrakech around 6PM. Night at your hotel or riad.