- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
Good to know
- Air-conditioned minivan or 4WD Fuel included
- Bottled water
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- English speaking driver guide
- Local guide
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- Tips and gratuities
- Explore the city of Ifran the small Switzerland of Morocco
- Stroll through the beautiful Cedar Forest and meet the wild barbabry monkeys
- Admire the beautiful landscapes and the green plains of atlas mountains
- Enjoy a Moroccan traditional tajins in Azrou
- Explore a Berber village at the top of the Atlas Mountains
- Visit to a rugs cooperative and discover the secrets of berber carpet
- The Itinerary of Day Trip to the Middle Atlas Mounatins
Enjoy the beauty and fresh air of the Middle Atlas region in this Full day trip from fes, located at a height of 1350 m in the Atlas mountain range.
In this day trip you will also discover Azrou, a Berber village built at an altitude of 1250 m with houses of Berber tribes, first inhabitants of Morocco. Look at Berber men with their flocks, grinding flour, exercising their trades, especially tapestry and carpentry. If you are interested we will visit a cooperative running by women waving the berber rugs to discover the secrets of this nice a middle atlas carpets.
A little further is the best preserved cedar forest of Morocco, where you can see Barbary monkeys jumping; you can feed them peanuts and take some pictures. Along the cedar forest path, you could even spot the gray swirls of the Atlas or the wild boar.
We will stop for lunch at a local restaurant where you will enjoy a Moroccan traditional Tajjine, then continue our journey to explore Ifran or "Little Switzerland" and cross the flower-lined avenues and admire the French-style architecture of this picturesque little town.