- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
Good to know
- Air-conditioned minivan or 4WD Fuel included
- Bottled water
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Local guide
- English speaking driver guide
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- Tips and gratuities
- Entrance Fees
- Explore Taroudant during a full-day trip rich in discoveries
- Cross the fertile valley of Souss and admire the High Atlas Mountains
- Visit a farm in Souss and admire the orange and banana plantations
- Watch the goats climbing of the argan trees
- Admire the red ramparts of the eleventh century and the five monumental gates of Taroudant
- Explore the oases of Tayout and its huge palm grove
- Explore Berber souks and discover traditional objects
- Contemplate the exotic gardens of Taroudant
- The Itinerary of Day Trip to Taroudant and Tiyout Oases
Take a full day trip from Agadir to Taroudant and explore the traditional way of life in Morocco in the beautiful fortified city of Taroudant and the serene oasis of Tiout.
Enjoy a donkey ride to Kasbah Tiout, located at the foot of the mountain of Anti-Atlas. The beautiful palm groves add to the breathtaking beauty of the oasis of Tiout.
Take a typical Moroccan lunch and spend your afternoon discovering Taroudant, the ancient capital of the Saadian Dynasty. In addition to its kasbah and the old Pasha palace, admire the charm of the souks and its remarkable artisans who work with leather, copper and especially silver. The red-walled city of Taroudant, with its old medina (old town) and the traditional customs of the East is an ideal way to discover Moroccan culture firsthand. Departure 8am and return around 5:30 PM.