- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
Good to know
- Air-conditioned minivan or 4WD Fuel included
- Bottled water
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Local guide
- English speaking driver guide
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- Tips and gratuities
- Enjoy a beautiful walks in paradise valley
- Explore the bananas, almond and argan forests in agadir
- Explore the impressive gorges of Imouzzer
- Discover the local culture and enjoy a guided hike to the waterfalls
- Enjoy a traditional Moroccan berber food
- Visit to a local cooperative of Argan running by women
- The Itinerary of Day Trip to Imouzzer And The Paradise Valley
Take this full day trip from agadir to discover the imouzzer and the paradise valley from agadir. We start at 8 AM from your accommodation in Agadir to the Atlas Mountains to visit one of the most charming villages in Morocco.
Make your way through rocky hillsides and lush banana groves. Stop at the charming Paradise Valley where Jimmy Hendrix and his friends trailed in the 1960s.
Take the time to meet the local friendly people who live in the Immouzer and visit the famous waterfalls and natural pools in the limestone rock, your guide will take you in a guided walking and hiking tour to explore the waterfalls and after you will enjoy a berber tajine in a local restaurant in the valley. Or you can swim in the natural pool made by the wadi and refresh during the summer time.
Departure at 8 A.M and return around 4:00 PM.