- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
Good to know
- Air-conditioned minivan or 4WD Fuel included
- Bottled water
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- English speaking driver guide
- Local guide
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- Tips and gratuities
- Enjoy the beautiful landscapes of the Rif mountains
- Enjoy a walk in the blue and white streets
- Discover one of Morocco’s most beautiful towns
- Visit Chefchaouen on a day trip from Fez
- Explore the city and visit: the square outa lahmam, the 15th century mosque, the museum and the Kasbah
- Enjoy a traditional local food
- Cross the Talassemtan Forest and the city of Ouazzane
- Visit the source of Ras El Maa (optional)
- The Itinerary of Day Trip to Chefchaouen ( the blue Pearl)
During this full day trip to chaouen from fes through the Rif mountains will take you to discover Chafchaouen a mountain town in northeastern Morocco with a superb setting, full of charm and authenticity. The city is characterized by the blue Andalusian architecture and known for its beautiful Rifi local rugs.
Every corner of the Medina of Chefchaouen offers a magical view of the streets of the city and the mountains that surround it. Its small streets are very beautiful, colorful and pleasant to walk around. Uta el-Hammam is the heart of the medina and a meeting place for locals, there are many nice cafes. In the same square, you visit the city's great mosque and the kasbah with its very pleasant gardens.
The visit of Chefchaouen is also to take your time and immerse yourself in the way of life of its inhabitants, very different from the frantic pace of the big cities of Morocco. You can descend to the modern city to attend the weekly market (Monday or Thursday) where mountain inhabitants in traditional outfits come to offer their products.