- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
Good to know
- Bottled water during the tour
- Half-Board accommodations in selected hotels and Riads
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Private car minivan or 4WD with fuel included
- Camel ride (one camel each)
- Local guide in Ait ben haddou Kasbah
- Overnight in desert camp dinner included
- Professional driver/guide
- Official art historian guide in Marrakech
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- Entrance Fees
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Visit of the city of Marrakech including: Koutoubia mosque, the royal tombs, the palaces of bahia and badia, the botanic gardens of Majorel
- Explore the berber souks labyrinth of marrakech
- Explore the sahara desert and the berber villages
- Discover the Kasbah’s architecture and the green valleys of the desert
- Ride camels and enjoy a romantic dinner under the stars in desert camp
- Meet local people and discover the lifestyle of berbers
- Cross the valley and enjoy the beauty of palm groves
- Visit of the canyons of dades and todra gorges
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Day 8
Assistance in check-in and boarding formalities to Marrakech. Welcome by our staff and transfer to hotel and overnight.
Marrakech Guided City Tour
Day dedicated to Marrakech, former imperial city. You will discover the majestic silhouette of the Koutoubia which dominates the red houses, the Saadian tombs; then visit the Bahia Palace, seat of the grand Vizier Ba Ahmed and Dar Si-Said museum, former home of the brother of the Vizier, transformed into a museum of Fine Arts. Lunch. Continuation by the place Jemaa el Fna, alive heart of the city, the souk of dyers, leather while passing by that of the spices. Dinner and night.
Marrakech - Ouarzazate - Zagora
Early departure in Land Cruiser for Ouarzazate, the gateway to the Great South, crossing the mountainous High Atlas through the Tizin-Tichka pass. Continuation to the kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou and visit. Lunch in Ouarzazate. Continue to Zagora by the road and track of Tansikht, following the left bank of the Draa. Dinner and night.
Zagora - Tazzarine - Alnif - Merzouga
Early morning, departure by Tizin Tafilalet track and arrival in Tazzarine, crossing beautiful villages backed by Jbel Tizouguirene. Then drive towards Alnif through a vast stony plain. Lunch. In the afternoon, crossing of Mecissi and Rissani, then continuation on Merzouga. Dinner and overnight in bivouac.
Merzouga – Todra gorges - Dades valley - Ouarzazate
Departure for Tinerhir (via Erfoud), famous for its lush palm grove. Lunch. In the afternoon, free time in the Todra Gorge, natural site with high rocky cliffs. This is where many film productions took place. Continue to Ouarzazate by the road along the Dades Valley for nearly 150 km, between the mountains of the High Atlas and the Anti-Atlas. You can admire the fortified villages in clay. Arrival in Ouarzazate by Skoura trail. Dinner and night.
Departure to the oasis of Fint, by a track that will take you up a rocky peak, from where we have a magnificent panorama of the oasis and the two valleys that surround it. Free time for the ride and return to Ouarzazate for lunch. In the afternoon, visit Ouarzazate and photo stop at the kasbah of Tiffoultout. Dinner and night.
Ouarzazate - Marrakech
Back to Marrakech by the Tizin-Tichka pass, the highest in the country, which remains snowy most of the year. Arrival in Marrakech and lunch. Free afternoon. Dinner and night.
According to flight schedules, airport transfer and assistance with check-out formalities for your return flight.