- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
Good to know
- Bottled water during the tour
- Half-Board accommodations in selected hotels and Riads
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Private car minivan or 4WD with fuel included
- Official art historian guide during the tour
- Professional driver/ Guide
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- Entrance Fees
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Visit the second largest imperial city Marrakech, including: Palaces Bahia and Badia, Koutoubia Mosque, The royal tombs, Majorel gardens and Souks.
- Explore the 4 imperial cities of Morocco: Marrakech , Rabat, Meknes and Fes
- Explore the city of Rabat the third imperial city: Kasbah Oudayas, Hassan Tower, Kasbah Chellah, Med V Mausoleum and royal palace.
- Explore the spiritual capital of Morocco; Fes: Najjarine fountains and Museum, Quaraouyine university, the tanneries, the medrassa bouanania,..
- Visit the biggest mosque Hassan II in Casablanca
- Enjoy Moroccan traditional cuisine
- Explore the labyrinth souks/Markets in the old medinas of Fes and Marrakech and enjoy the colorful and aromas and discover the artisans workshops.
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Day 8
Assistance in check-in and boarding formalities to Marrakech. Welcome by our correspondent, transfer to hotel and overnight.
Marrakech guided city tour
Day dedicated to Marrakech, former imperial city. You will discover the majestic silhouette of the Koutoubia which dominates the red houses, the Saadian tombs, then visit the Bahia Palace, seat of the grand Vizier Ba Ahmed dating from the late nineteenth century and the museum Dar Si-Said, former home of the brother of the Vizier, transformed into a museum of fine arts. Lunch. Continuation by the place Jemaa el Fna, living heart of the city, the souk of the dyers, the leather while passing by that of the spices. Dinner and night.
Marrakech - Casablanca or Rabat (350 km)
Departure for Casablanca, economic capital of the Kingdom. Lunch, then city tour: the Great Esplanade of the United Nations, surrounded by the Palace of Justice, the prefecture and the residential district of Anfa. Photo stop in front of the impressive Hassan II mosque (optional: visit of the mosque, with suppl on the spot). Dinner and overnight in the region of Casablanca or Rabat.
Casablanca or Rabat - Meknes - Fez (290 km)
Orientation tour of Rabat, administrative capital: visit of the Hassan tower, the mausoleum Mohammed V, built in tribute to the king died in 1961 and the Mosque of Mechouar. Continuation to Meknes and Moroccan lunch in a palace. Visit of the city: the famous gates of Bab el Mansour and Bab el Khamis, the granaries, the stables of Moulay Ismaïl, then the basin of Sahrij Swani. Road to Fez. Dinner and night.
Fes: guided city tour of Fes
Day dedicated to Fez, the oldest of imperial cities, which for centuries was the cultural and religious center of the Muslim west. Discovery of the medina and its souks, the medersa Bou Inania, then the place Néjarine with its magnificent fountain decorated with mosaics. Lunch in an old palace of the medina. Visit the Batha folk art museum, the Royal Palace and merinid tombs from where you have a bird's eye view of the city and its ramparts. Dinner and night.
Fes - Beni Mellal (290 km)
Excursion to Volubilis, visit of its famous Roman city. Lunch and departure for Béni Mellal via Ifrane, ski resort located in the middle of a vast clearing and continuation to Azrou, summer resort known for its artisanal cooperative. Crossing the Middle Atlas. Dinner and overnight in the Beni Mellal region.
Beni Mellal - Marrakech (185 km)
Departure for Marrakech. Lunch then visit the outsides of the city: the Menara Garden, Tower of the Ramparts and the Palm Grove. In the evening, you will attend a Moroccan evening: in a 1001 night atmosphere, a dinner of local specialties with folklore show. Dinner and night.
According to flight schedules, airport transfer. Assistance with check-in formalities for return flight.