- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
Good to know
- 02 nights in a home stay hike
- All meals during the hike
- Ready tents and mattresses during the hike
- The services of a cook
- The services of a qualified tour guide
- The services of muleteers and mules
- Transfers between Marrakech and the start of the trek and return at the end of trek to Marrakech
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- Drinks and personal things
- Hotel and meals in Marrakech
- Traditional tips to the team: Guide, muleteers, driver
- The insurance
- Tips and gratuities
- Explore the happy valley of Bougmez
- The ascent of M’goun (4068 m)
- Meeting with nomads in the highlands and discover their life style
- Enjoy delicious meals prepared by our cook.
- Enjoy the beautiful landscapes of the M’goun Massif.
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
Marrakech - The happy valley of Bougmez - Azibs N'Ikkis (2300m)
Transfer to Azilal, the last town before taking a small road to the deep valleys of the central High Atlas, the valley Ait Abbas and the happy valley of Ait Bougmez by his first village Agouti we meet with the team of muleteers. Our trek in M'goun begins with the crossing of the beautiful Berber villages of the Arous valley with typical adobe architecture. Night under the tents near sheepfolds of Arous to 2500 m 3 h of walking. 700m of mounted.
Azibs n'Ikkis (2300m) - Tarkeddit pass (3400m) - Tarkeddit plateau (2900m)
We go up by the path of muleteers which brings us to the collar Au Tizi n'Oughri (3400 m). Panoramic view of the vast northern slope of the M'Goun, on the plateau of Tarkeddit and the surrounding peaks. Then a descent of 1h30 to our camp near the sources of Tassaout (2900 m). In the afternoon, rest. Night under tents Duration: 5H30 walk. Altitude difference: 1050m climb and 500m descent.
plateau Tarkeddit - The ascent M'goun (4068 m) - Oulilimt (2700m)
Wake up around 4am, departure around 5am to join to join the long ridge line of Ighil M'Goun, which we will follow to the top of M'goun (4,068 m). A beautiful view of all the mountains of the Central High Atlas and, south, the Dades Valley, Massif Sarhro. After descending by the path in a corridor, to reach the camp near the sheepfolds D'Oulilimt (2700 m, 8H of walking, 1168 m of mounted and 1368 m of descent NB: for who does not wish to make the ascent M'goun, possibility to follow the path with muleteers Night under tents.
Oulilimt (2600m) - Ait Imi 2905 m - Ait Bougmez valley - Transfer to Marrakech
We leave this area frequented by family nomads with their flocks. We climb to the Col Ait Imi (2905 m), panoramic view from the Du Col, we enjoy a panoramic view of all the surrounding mountains and behind the view of the Massif Mgoun, then the descent to source Ait Imi place for lunch in the shadow, after the greeting of our team muleteers we take the transfer to Marrakech. 6 hours of walking. 5 hours drive. 650 m climb and 1000 m downhill.