- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
Good to know
- Bottled water during the tour
- Half-Board accommodations in selected hotels and Riads
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Local guide in Ait ben haddou Kasbah
- Official art historian guide in Marrakech
- Private car minivan or 4WD with fuel included
- Professional driver/ Guide
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- Entrance Fees
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Landscapes: enjoy the beautiful landscapes from the sea to Mountains to kasbahs
- Heritage: visit the world heritage sites: Kasbahs in Ouarzazate, the imperial medieval city of Marrakech
- Go through the valleys and palm grove and cross the rivers and the high atlas mountains
- Ambience: enjoy Moroccan hospitality and the explore the local berber culture
- Enjoy the Moroccan cuisine while traveling from a city to another
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
Agadir - Argan Forest - Essaouira
Departure for Essaouira by the coastal road that runs along the ocean Lunch on the road and arrival in Essaouira in the afternoon Tour of Essaouira Accommodation in riad.
Essaouira - Marrakech
Take the road towards Marrakech that you can visit You discover the famous Jemaa-el-Fna square and enjoy the activities that take place there before going for a ride in the souks and the medina Accommodation in riad.
Marrakech – Atlas Mountains – Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah - Ouarzazate
Departure early morning to reach Ouarzazate via the road that crosses the Atlas and cross the Tizi'n Tichka (2260m) .Then you will turn to the valley of Ounila, old caravan route, to visit the Kasbah Telouet and a little further the ksar of Ait Ben Haddou, a UNESCO World Heritage site Continuation to Ouarzazate. Evening and night in a guest house in Ouarzazate.
Ouarzazate – Taznakht – Safran Village – Taroudant - Agadir
After the visit of Kasbah Taourirt, you leave Ouarzazate to reach Agadir, via Tazenahkt, Taliouine and Taroudant Lunch en route to Taliouine, capital of saffran then continuation to Taroudant Arrival in Agadir at the end of the day.