- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
Good to know
- Bottled water during the tour
- Air-conditioned minivan or 4WD Fuel included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Camel ride (one camel each)
- Half-board accommodations in selected hotels and Kasbahs
- Professional driver
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- Entrance Fees
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Explore the high atlas mountains and Tichka pass
- Enjoy the beautiful views and the hidden berber villages in the southern morocco
- Discover the beautiful architecture of the fortified unesco Kasbahs
- Explore the great palm grove of draa valley
- Enjoy a camel trek in chegaga dunes
- Sleep in desert camp under the stars in Chegaga desert
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
Marrakech - Tizi-n-Tichka - Agdez - Zagora - Mhamid
Departure from your accommodation in Marrakech early in the morning at 8AM, We will pick you up and drive towards M'hamid through the Tizi-N-Tichka pass enjoying the beautiful views and the berber villages settled in the foothills of the mountains, continuation to reach the kasbah Ait Ben Haddou, where we will stop to visit the world heritage fortified Kasbah, and then continue to Ouarzazate where a tasty lunch will be served. After lunch, Departure to Zagora, on the road, we will cross the city of Agdez and the panoramic views of the Drâa valley palm grove, continuation along the valley to Tanskhirt and end of the track. In Zagora and exactly in the village of Tamgroute we will stop to visit of the Koranic library, the underground kasbah and pottery factory.
Continuation to M'hamid, arrival and check in to your hotel where you wil spend the nigh.
M'Hamid - Erg Chegaga
After breakfast, camel ride for an hour (optional) then departure by 4x4 by a sandy track to the great dunes of Chegaga, the largest dunes in Morocco; lunch under the shade of palm or tamarisk, the afternoon recovery of the track to Chegaga.
Chegaga - Lake Iriqui - Foum Zguid - Taznakht - Marrakech
Departure for Marrakech by the track between Erg de Chegaga and the dry bed of Drâa passing by Lake Iriqui, then by Foum Zguid and continuation by the route via Foum Zguid.